Flight Operations to Hanoi MRO East Asia: MRO East Asia 2018 takes place in Hanoi, Vietnam from March 7-8. Here are the operational details for Noi Bai International, the capital’s main gateway, located 35 kilometres (21 miles) from downtown Hanoi.
Noi Bai International Airport
- IATA code: HAN
- ICAO code: VVNB
- Coordinates: 21° 13′ 9.60″ N/ 105° 48′ 15.59″ E
- Mag Var: 0° West
- Elevation: 39ft
- Fuel type: Jet A1
- Time Zone: UTC +7
- Private and non-scheduled flights require overflight and landing permits
- Lead time for permit approval is 48-72 hours
- No airport slots or Prior Permission Required (PPR)
- There are 58 parking stands in Hanoi
- Organise reliable ground handling ahead of the operation through your agent or ITP
NOTAM: There are no restrictions at this time.
MRO East Asia 2018 is the second event of its kind and will explore how operators and airlines can optimize maintenance planning to effectively manage fleets. Click here to find out more.
- All passengers and crew require visas to enter Vietnam
- Visas are available on arrival
- Send passport copies to agent or ITP in advance to arrange visa approval letters
- Sheraton Hanoi Hotel
- Mövenpick Hotel Hanoi
- Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake
- Crowne Plaza West Hanoi
- Daewoo Hanoi Hotel
Transport: Public buses, taxis, and minibuses are all available from the airport.
For support with your flight operations to Hanoi, contact UAS