Flight Operations to Edinburgh: ISTAT EMEA gets underway September 24-26 at the Edinburgh International Conference Center. Here’s what you need to know to access Edinburgh airport.
- IATA: EDI
- ICAO: EGPH
- Latitude/longitude: N55-57.0 W003-22.4
- Elevation: 136′
- Magnetic variation: 2° West
- Fuel types: AVGAS/Jet
- Both private and non-scheduled flights do not require overflight or landing permits
- Operational hours are 24/7
- RW 06/24 8386ft.x151ft
- The airport is location 10km west of Edinburgh city in Ingliston
No airport tax is levied on passengers upon embarkation at the airport.
Non-EU passengers: A visa is required and should be obtained in advance
EU passengers: Routine passport check at local immigration authority discretion
Non-EU crew: Entry via general declaration possible for 7 days for most nationalities
EU crew: Routine passport check at local immigration authority discretion
There are limitations on the import of duty-free purchases and cash.
For more information, see https://www.gov.uk/duty-free-goods/overview
- Apex European Hotel
- Britannia Hotel
- Caledonian Waldorf Astoria
- Courtyard Edinburgh
- Dakota Forth Bridge
- Dalmahoy Hotel
- Doubletree Airport
- Norton House Hotel
- The Balmoral Hotel
- Car: All major car rental companies are available at this airport.
- Taxi: The airport is extremely well serviced by many taxi companies
- Bus: There are several regular bus services between Edinburgh airport and the city
- Train: Located in the city, Edinburgh Waverley and Edinburgh Haymarket operate services between Glasgow and other Scottish and English destinations
For more information on ISTAT EMEA, visit http://www.istat.org/p/cm/ld/fid=775
For support with your Flight Operations to Edinburgh, contact email@example.com