Aviation Expo China 2017 Beijing will take place from September 19-22 at the China National Convention Center. Here are the latest operating details for Beijing Capital International Airport.
As the world’s second largest economy, the potential of China’s aviation market has become a global point of interest. Research suggests that over the next two decades demand for new aircraft in China will reach 5,580, valued at approximately $78 million USD. It’s also forecast that 97 new airports will be built over the next twenty years, increasing the country’s total number of airports to 244. How to best handle and guide this development will be up for discussion at the 17th biennial Aviation Expo China 2017. Here’s the latest on how to get there.
Beijing Capital International Airport
- IATA Code: PEK
- ICAO Code: ZBAA
- Mag Var 06W
- Fuel: Jet A-1, Nr.3 jet fuel
- Private flights can be handled at dedicated FBO for arrival and departure
- Over flight and landing permits are required for all flight categories
- Parking more than 24 hours is not allowed
- No takeoff or landing will be allowed between 2300Z-0100Z
- Only one MVT (taking-off or landing) is allowed between 0100Z-1400Z
For more information on the event, visit http://www.beijingaviation.com/index.php?lang=en
If you require support with your mission to Aviation Expo China Beijing, contact email@example.com