AERO Friedrichshafen 2019: AERO Friedrichshafen 2019 gets underway from April 10-13. The European general aviation show is in its 27th year. Here are the ops details for Friedrichshafen Airport.
- IATA: FDH
- ICAO: EDNY
- Coordinates: N47-40.3 E009-30.7
- Magnetic variation: 02E
- Elevation: 1,367 ft.
- Fuel: Jet A-1 and Avgas
- Timezone: GMT+2
- The airport is approved for all types of aircraft that comply with the requirements of ICAO Annex 16 Chapter III or can provide a comparable noise certificate
- Additional restrictions apply to ultralight aircraft (PPR)
- PPR required during AERO 2019, slot allocation is not required
- Overflight and landing permits are not required if operating under the standard airworthiness certificate
- Nighttime restrictions are in place
- There are no parking restrictions
Visit the show’s official website here
For support with your flight operations to AERO Friedrichshafen 2019, contact UAS