NAIS National Aviation Infrastructure Show 2018: The National Aviation Infrastructure Show gets under at the Crocus Expo, Moscow on February 7-8. Here’s what operators need to know about operating to Moscow Vnukovo during this period.
- IATA Code: VKO
- ICAO Code: UUWW
- Latitude / longitude: 553557N / 0371623E
- Elevation: 686 ft.
- Magnetic variation: 10E
- Fuel types: Jet A1
- Overflight and landing permits are required for private flights
- Non-scheduled flights require overflight and landing permits
- There are no parking restrictions at this airport
- VKO is open 24 hours with restrictions
A7274/17 – DUE TO RECONSTRUCTION, AD AVBL AS ALTN FOR ACFT OF AIRLINES CONCLUDED GENERAL AGREEMENT ON RENDERING AIRPORT SERVICES. 28 DEC 10:40 2017
UNTIL 30 JUN 21:00 2018. CREATED: 28 DEC 10:55 2017
A7273/17 – RWY 06/24 ILS DME: CAT IIIA APCH NOT AVBL. 28 DEC 10:36 2017 UNTIL 30 JUN 21:00 2018. CREATED: 28 DEC 10:50 2017
A7272/17 – RWY 01/19: STOP BAR LGT SHORT OF RWY 06/24 INT U/S. 28 DEC 10:34 2017 UNTIL 30 JUN 21:00 2018. CREATED: 28 DEC 10:49 2017
A7271/17 – PRIOR TO REQUESTING ATC CLEARANCE ACFT CREW MUST SET MODE
, ALTITUDE OFF,, AND FLT NUMBER IN THE TRANSPONDER BEFORE RWY
AFTER RWY VACATION ACFT CREW SHALL SET MODE, ALTITUDE OFF, IN
THE TRANSPONDER BEFORE PARKING. 28 DEC 10:32 2017 UNTIL 30 JUN 21:00 2018. CREATED: 28 DEC 10:48 2017
A7269/17 – TWY M2: STOP BAR LGT U/S.
RWY 01/19: IF VIS LESS THAN 350M ACFT TAX CARRIED OUT WITH
FOLLOW-ME CAR ASSISTANCE. 28 DEC 10:29 2017 UNTIL 30 JUN 21:00 2018. CREATED:
28 DEC 10:47 2017
A7268/17 – TWY A13, TWY M2 SEGMENT FM TWY A13 TO TWY C6 AVBL FOR ALL TYP TAX AND TOWING ONLY DRG DAYLIGHT HR WHEN VIS MORE THAN 2000M. 28 DEC 10:28 2017 UNTIL 30 JUN 21:00 2018. CREATED: 28 DEC 10:46 2017
A7267/17 – NINE CONSTRUCTION CRANES DEPLOYED AT DIST 246M FM THR 19 AND 1015M TO THE RIGHT (NORTH) FM RWY CL. ALT 258M. COORD 553704N0371550E. 28 DEC 10:27 2017 UNTIL 30 JUN 21:00 2018. CREATED: 28 DEC 10:44 2017
A7266/17 – RWY 24:
– TKOF OF BOEING-767 AND LOWER CLASS ACFT CARRIED OUT FROM TWY A3, A5,
– TKOF OF BOEING-767 AND HIGHER CLASS ACFT CARRIED OUT FROM TWY A2
DUE TO RECONSTRUCTION OF VNUKOVO I APRON AND RESTRICTIONS ON
TAXIING TO TWY A2. 28 DEC 10:26 2017 UNTIL 30 JUN 21:00 2018. CREATED: 28 DEC
A7265/17 – TWY B6 AVBL FOR TAX OF BOEING 737 AND LOWER CLASS ACFT.
TAX SHALL BE CARRIED OUT WITH FOLLOW-ME CAR ASSISTANCE ONLY. 28 DEC 10:24 2017 UNTIL 30 JUN 21:00 2018. CREATED: 28 DEC 10:29 2017
A7264/17 – NIGHT MARKING NOT PROVIDED ON TWY A1, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C9.
DRG HOURS OF DARKNESS AND DRG DAYLIGHT HOURS WHEN VISIBILITY LESS
THAN 2000M ACFT TAX CARRIED OUT AFTER FOLLOW-ME CAR. 28 DEC 10:23 2017 UNTIL 30 JUN 21:00 2018. CREATED: 28 DEC 10:28 2017
A7263/17 – TWY A4 STOP BARS U/S.
WHEN RWY 06/24 IS IN USE AND VIS IS LESS THAN 350M ACFT TAX CARRIED
OUT AFTER FOLLOW-ME CAR. 28 DEC 10:21 2017 UNTIL 30 JUN 21:00 2018. CREATED:
28 DEC 10:28 2017
A7262/17 – RWY 19: CAT II NOT PROVIDED. 28 DEC 10:20 2017 UNTIL 30 JUN 21:00 2018. CREATED: 28 DEC 10:27 2017
A6600/17 – TWY A5 FM VNUKOVO 1 APRON TO TWY M3 CLSD FOR ACFT TAX AND TOWING. 30 NOV 12:20 2017 UNTIL 31 JAN 21:00 2018. CREATED: 30 NOV 12:25 2017
A2312/17 – NEW TAXI RTE FOR ACFT ESTABLISHED AS FLW:
1. RWY24-RWY01-TWY B5-APRON VNUKOVO-1,
2. RWY24-RWY01-TWY B4-TWY M4-APRON VNUKOVO-1,
3. RWY24 RWY01 TWY B2-TWY M4-APRON VNUKOVO-1,
4. RWY24-RWY01-TWY B1-TWY M4-APRON VNUKOVO-1.
TAXI RTE RWY 24-RWY01 AVBL ONLY IN DAYLIGHT HR, WHEN VIS IS MORE
DELETE WARNING: TAX ONLY AS INSTRUCTED BY ATS.
REF AIP BOOK 1 AD 2.1 UUWW-42. 22 MAY 15:00 2017 UNTIL PERM. CREATED: 22 MAY
SWUU0283 – C)01 F)4/4/4 G)05/05/05 H)4/4/4 N)4
C)06 F)4/4/4 G)05/05/05 H)4/4/4 N)4
R)4 S)01200630). 20 JAN 05:10 2018 UNTIL 21 JAN 05:10 2018. CREATED: 20 JAN
Number of NOTAMs: 15 End of Report
For more information on NAIS, visit http://www.nais-russia.com/en/Home/
EU and Non-EU Passengers: A visa obtained prior to arrival is required to enter Russia. Passengers are required to liaise with the Russian Embassy in their home countries.
EU and Non-EU Crew: A visa upon arrival can be obtained at three Moscow airports only (VKO, SVO, DME). It is not possible to obtain a visa on arrival at any other airport.
- 3 liters of alcoholic beverages for persons over the age of 21 years
- 400 cigarettes or 200 cigarillos or 100 cigars or 500 grams of tobacco products if only one type of product is imported
- Goods for personal usage up to the amount of EUR 10,000
- Factory packed caviar with a maximum amount of 250 grams per person
- Any archaeological, historical or artistic objects require written permission from the Minister of Cultural Affairs and a photograph of the exported object
Important note: A permit from the Internal Affairs Minister required for the import or export of weapons.
Currency: Ruble (RUR)
- Baggage is cleared at the airport of entry in the Russian Federation
- A limit of baggage allowance of 50kg and/or a value of RUB 65,000 exists
- If exceeding this limit a customs fee of EUR 4 per kilo will apply, or a 30% axis on top of the excess value
Airport Embarkation Tax
There is no airport tax levied on passengers at VKO.
- Park Inn, Radisson Odintsovo (21.2 km from Crocus Expo, 8.2 km from UUWW)
- Radisson Royal Hotel (35km from UUWW, 23 km from Crocus Expo)
- Moscow Marriott Hotel Novy Arbat (31.2km from UUWW, 23.5km from Crocus Expo)
- Ground Transport can be arranged on request through your agent
- The Myakinino metro station is connected to Crocus Expo
- Free parking is available to all NAIS attendees
For support with your operations to Moscow, contact UAS Operations